Thursday, June 11, 2009

Why I'm starting this...

My very first post at My Investor Info begins on a beautiful Thursday morning in the second week of June, somewhere near the middle of the long term break from school. The motivation for starting this blog comes from the thought of compiling useful information regarding equities and investing that I have read into a space where I can constantly refer to.

Essentially, I'm starting this to function as a notebook of investor and financial information, minus the glue and paper. I figured it would help me sort out my thoughts and remember better if I write it down.

Having only started in equity investing late last year after the financial system gave way, I am still pretty much a greenhorn in this area trying to learn as much as I can. Along the way, I'll be roping in the help of other like-minded friends in contributing to this blog. Hopefully, this collection of information can help us to become more informed investors.

I have always believed that investing is a necessary way of life and not just seen as something optional or like what some people say, gambling. It is only gambling if you do not know what you are doing. I have the strong belief that everyone who has the extra cash should seriously consider investing as it is one of the strongest ways to grow your wealth for a better future.

Ok, I shall start for good on the next post! Happy investing!

No comments:

Post a Comment