Judging from the earning potential of the counters I am currently having, it would take a while before I actually cash out. Afterall, this will not be like the short rally that took place more than a month ago, and the normal market corrections will be expected as stocks continue on an upward trend.
Better than expected economic numbers and near zero interest rates have brought back market liquidity and trading volume into equities. It is this time when small players put their money into the market, either because they are truly confident of the economy or simply driven by the fear of missing the uptrend. In any case, there is defintiely potential for the market to continue growing for the next couple of months.
Having held my bundle of small caps for a couple of months, it is about time I see some performance from them.
No comments:
Post a Comment