Monday, August 3, 2009

cashing out...

So the rallying continues through the most of last week and peaked at 2680 as it closed about an hour ago.

Cashed out of several counters today. These include Hyflux water trust, Hupsteel, China New Town Infrastructure and NOL. For the first three mentioned, it just seemed that steam was dying out for them considering the looks of the MACDs and moving averages. NOL had an unusual spike in prices today, and hit $1.78, close to its year high of $1.82. All these after hitting a low of $1.65 in the morning. I've seen enough volatility in NOL and is not one of the counters I would wish to hold over the next few months.

I have the intention of streamlining my portfolio over the next week or so and getting back the capital for the next market correction, when I can finally correct my mistake of over-diversification.

No comments:

Post a Comment